• Apis mellifera bees make this honey from the exotic Himalayan flowers of Kashmir. It Is harvested from the mountains surrounding the valleys of Kashmir giving the honey a very pleasant and unique taste.
• Oliver’s Natural Honey is ethically sourced. We conserve honey bees in scientifically designed wooden boxes called honey beehives. These boxes (beehives) are designed as like honey bee’s natural habitat.
• Honeybees collect nectar from flowers and produce honey. Honey obtained from honey bees, which is highly nutritious and laden with numerous medicinal properties. It contains all naturally occurring antioxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins, and natural minerals.
• We ensure that process followed by our team is in compliance with good beekeeping practices (GBP) by national bee board (NBB). Our team is experienced and well trained in process of extraction of raw honey. The latest method and techniques are used to perform the extraction process of raw honey from the comb, so honey bees do not hurt and we also get the best raw honey.
• We also pride ourselves by keeping healthy honey bees. Our honey is appreciated by our clients for its quality. The location of an apiary (production site) is also miles away from the industrial area where our honeybees can forage on multiple floral sources; Indigenous Honey is 100% pure, NMR tested, natural and organic honey. It’s a raw, unfiltered, unprocessed and unpasteurized honey which is natural immunity booster as per Ayurveda.
• We guarantee that no value is taken out and cane sugar, corn sugar or anything ever added in our raw honey.
• Oliver’s Natural Honey, means, honey as it exists in the beehive or as obtained by extraction, settling or straining. It is not heated during production or storage as heating destroys the natural enzymes and nutrients of honey.
• Oliver’s Natural Honey has its own uniqueness that makes it delicious and tempting. The consistency is very smooth and taste so unique that you will always crave for more.
|Dimensions||13.5 × 12 × 12 cm|